You are an established business but are seeking much greater clarity of your financial performance throughout the year, rather than just at year-end. you are happy to perform record-keeping duties in-house (sales invoicing, recording expenses / purchase invoices and importing bank transactions etc), all under our guidance, but are looking for in-year, pro-active support and management information. We’ll handle the compliance issues and make sure you’re in complete control of your finances at all times.
Typically for businesses with 2-7 employees….
Included in this package is the following:
- A quarterly bookkeeping check with advice and guidance about process improvements
- VAT returns completed and provision of a quarterly management accounts pack to give you visibility of your real trading performance
- A quarterly estimate of your tax bill to date, to allow you to manage your cash
- Monthly RTI payroll service
- Completion of your business’ annual accounts and tax return, including filing with Companies House and HMRC
- A full annual review meeting to review the prior year’s results and look forward to the following 12 months and beyond
- A planning review immediately prior to your year-end date and / or the end of the income tax year to ensure that all sensible tax-planning measures have been actioned. (Thinking about this after your year-end is just too late )
- In additional to our scheduled reviews. you will have 1 hour’s additional telephone support during the year for when those unforeseen queries occur.
- And all our clients benefit from our monthly newsletter, tailored to our clients’ needs, filled with advice and tips relevant to your business
you’ll have the peace of mind that all compliance deadlines will be met. And via our quarterly updates, you’ll get an accurate snapshot of your current trading position with forecasts of your likely tax bills so as to avoid those unpleasant surprises come the end of the year.
We ask of you…. that you commit to working with us to product accounts / snapshots as soon as possible after the end of a reporting period so that we’re all working from the most up-to-date and relevant information.