You are a one-man band or contractor operating under a Limited Company and you require a friendly, approachable firm of accountants who will help de-mystify what it means to run your own company. Under our guidance, you will handle all the day-to-day running of your company’s finances yourself (bookkeeping, VAT returns etc) but you’ll have access throughout the year to us to answer those key questions and to ensure that you’re doing everything correctly and on time.
Included in this package is the following:
- An annual bookkeeping check with relevant advice and guidance
- Monthly RTI payroll service
- Completion of your business’ annual accounts and corporation tax return, including filing with HMRC and Companies House
- A full annual review meeting to discuss the prior year’s trading performance and look forward to the following 12 months and beyond
- Advice prior to the end of the income tax year to ensure that all sensible tax-planning measures have been actioned (Thinking about this afterwards is just too late!)
- Additional email / telephone support during the year for when those unforeseen queries occur
- Our monthly newsletter, tailored to our clients’ needs, filled with advice and tips relevant to your business
You get peace of mind that an experienced professional is at your side to ensure you always feel in control.
We ask of you…. that you commit to working in partnership with us to finalise accounts as soon as possible after the end of your accounting year so that we never waste time talking about ancient history! The future is MUCH more important.